Egyptian Half Caste Cream

Talking Nails & Beauty

Talking Nails & Beauty

Are you aiming to get an amazing white skin that’ll make you the envy of all your friends?

Oh yes! you can achieve it with The Egyptian Half Caste Cream.

Now available @ Talking Nails & Beauty.

Important Announcement: For customers in the US and Canada, we now have a reseller in Los Angeles, USA. Kindly contact us using the contact information below and let us know you reside in the US or Canada and we will refer you to our reseller in Los Angeles, USA. This will ensure fast shipping and reduced shipping cost.

TO ORDER NOW:

Call Lanrey: 08135985835 (international callers: +2348135985835)

Whatsapp: +2348135985835, BBM: 7982E20F

Office Address:

23 Fatai Street Junction,

Greenland Road,

Egbeda, Lagos.

Email: info@talkingnailsandbeauty.com

You can also join our membership club and enjoy more benefits:

Talking Nails and Beauty Club

Cheers

34 thoughts on “Egyptian Half Caste Cream

1. talking nails & beauty

Hello Sosolicious, you can purchase the Egyptian half cast cream from us. We are located on the mainland Lagos. Details will be sent to your mailbox. Pls call 08135985835 for more info. Thanks

1. Bebe

Please inbox me the price of the alfcaste cream,how I can purchase and pay as I am outside Lagos .and how long s the delivery process

2. Amaka

pls inbox me d prices of the Egyptian whitening milk d one dat can clear stretch marks too and are the results permanent. I’m in Awka

3. clara Megbolugbe Komolafe

How can I get your half caste lighting cream and the milk cream how much is it ? Do u ve office in Abuja. The address tanks

4. clara Megbolugbe Komolafe

I need to know about your cream, how dose it work and how much you ve office in Abuja . Or how can I get it in abuja what other products for glowing and lighting do you have. Thanks

5. mama

Pls hw much is ur half caste cream sold and doyou have any produ t for spot removal. Inbox me d prices and means of deli ery

6. Teju

Pls aw much is ur Egyptian milk and d half caste cream, hope it doesn’t cause stretch mark. And do I get d products if I order, I stay in ibadan. Waiting to reading from u.

7. Omotola

Pls wat is d price of your half cast cream, egyptian milk, your other products and how they work, price, mode of payment and delivery.

8. Constance Jane

how much is your Egyptian half cast cream how to get it and how it works and the time it will start working also am not too fair in complexion hope it will work for me or will i need to use some other supplements. Please inbox me respond to all my questions as soon as possible

Thanks,

9. Andisiwe

What’s the price for both half cast cream and Egyptian milk cream.. Also I’d like to
    Know how long does the delivery process take if one is from a different country?

10. AMAKA

whats the cost of the halfcast cream n how long does it takes to work and also how can i get this am outside lagos

11. scarcemoon

WHATS THE COST OF THE HALF CASTE CREAM AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO WORK N HOW DO I GET THE PRODUCT AS AM OUTSIDE LAGOS