Skin Lightening Creams and Oils

Talking Nails & Beauty

Talking Nails & Beauty

We have the best skin bleaching creams in Nigeria. If you desire to have a flawless glowing skin, we definitely have products for you. Natural skin lightning products that’ll give you even tone, blemish free skin. Even your friends will wonder what your secret is.

List of some of our very effective whitening powders, creams and oil:

* Indian Secret Oil
* Crystal Body Polish Powder
* Thai White Cream
* New Improved Egyptian Milk
* Total Body Shine
* Ebony Glow
* Latino Oil

and many more!!

If you want to improve the appearance of your skin and lighten up to different levels of skin shade, you are at the right place.

Important Announcement: For customers in the US and Canada, we now have a reseller in Los Angeles, USA. Kindly contact us using the contact information below and let us know you reside in the US or Canada and we will refer you to our reseller in Los Angeles, USA. This will ensure fast shipping and reduced shipping cost.

Place your order now and we’ll deliver right at your door step.

Call Lanrey:

Tel: 08135985835 (international callers: +2348135985835)

Whatsapp: +2348135985835

Office Address:

23 Fatai Street Junction,

Greenland Road,

Egbeda, Lagos.

Email: info@talkingnailsandbeauty.com

You can also join our membership club and enjoy more benefits:

Talking Nails and Beauty Club

Thanks

37 thoughts on “Skin Lightening Creams and Oils

1. sheila christopher

Pls I want a cream that will ligthen me,but not too much an give me a young glowing skin,and how much is it?

1. talking nails & beauty

Hi Sheila Christopher, thank you for contacting us. Oh yes we have products for you at affordable prices. The effect will put a smile on your face. Please call 08135985835 for details.

2. emelda

pls l want a very active whitening cream the one that will whiten my skin am a fair girl l want to the one that will give me flawless skin pls send the prices here and ur address .ur number is switched off

1. Talking Nails & Beauty

Hi Emelda, the papaya will work well for you giving you a flawless even toned skin. We are located in egbeda, Lagos. Our numbers are 08135985835 / 08033197595. We deliver to your doorstep! Thanks

3. kemi

hello. pls i would like to find out about the cost of eygptian milk and how i can order in bulk. also,the thai white cream. thank you.

4. olaide

good morning, please i want to know the price skin lightening cream and to tone my skin and make it look flawless and what is the duration of effectiveness.

5. Angel

pls I ve a sensitive skin that easily react to some creams and I need to lighten my skin more.tho am light skin.hope ur cream are very cheap that I can afford?

6. Lily

pls i need a very good lightening cream nd soap….one dat will bring out my true colour nd make my skin soft….but am in port harcourt….

7. graceyvixen

Hi. I will like to know which is more effective for someone who is fair and just needs a little brightening up. Can I have a specific address of your location too, cux I stay at egbeda also and would like to visit to see and purchase. Tnx.

8. Maggi

I need a very lightening cream at affordable rate pls…d 1 dat wil mke my skin flawless n even. And what is d duration of d effectiveness???

9. labake

pls I have a fair skin but my neck and armpit are dark? and I have use a lot of cream but no result.pls what can I do?

10. Kenny

Do u train nd hw much nd hw long will it take me.And my body is vry fair nd my legs are dark do u hv creams nd soaps DAT can help mi tone my legs cos I find it difficult nw 2 put on Skippy tins

11. olajide olayinka

pls I need a list of Ur product i fair in

complexion but wnt d cream dat wil make me white wit affordable price pls